We are looking for an Account Coordinator to fill an immediate opening.
The Account Coordinator is responsible for providing support to his/her assigned team; serves as a liaison between outside vendors and internal departments to coordinate efficient, accurate and timely support for marketing projects and deliverables. This includes, but is not limited to: coordinating meetings, drafting and distributing meeting notes, research, print and production, database and Excel-based reporting, file and report auditing, all project financials, including billings & profit reports. Other general office and client support.
The Account Coordinator reports directly to the Account Director but may also be assigned tasks by other members of the client services team.
The Account Coordinator is a key role in assisting with all client requests and management within the internal teams to ensure client expectations are met.
- Work with project/team lead to effectively complete scope of work.
- Tracks actual task performance and costs against plan
- Maintains internal project tracking systems
- Proactively contribute ideas to projects
- Consistently demonstrate ability to successfully solve problems whenever challenges or concerns arise
- Work well with and demonstrate respect for colleagues at all levels and consistently contribute to a positive work environment
- Take notes at planning/status meetings
- Actively participate in internal client brainstorming sessions
- Create presentations
- Consistently meet project deadlines as set by team lead
- At all times, represents the company in a positive and professional manner to enhance the company’s image with current and prospective clients, as well as, the general public
- Performs other duties/tasks as required or requested on an ongoing basis
Desired Skills and Experience
- Superior organizational and project management skills
- Passion for advertising/marketing
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and take initiative to meet aggressive deadlines
- Work well independently with the capacity to build strong work relationships and be a team player
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Timeline and scope management for small to medium sized projects
- An understanding of estimate and budget development
- Excellent time and calendar management skills
- Adaptable in fast-paced and pressured environments while remaining proactive, resourceful and efficient
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Multi-tasking capabilities
- High level of professionalism and confidentiality
- Follow all standard agency policies and procedures
If you are a go-getter and there’s an energy when you enter the room, an accomplished achiever who’s driven by success, you enjoy the challenge of managing a number of tasks simultaneously, love to learn and are obsessed with making clients beyond happy; most importantly, you enjoy being part of a team who prides themselves on doing great work, making their clients look good and having fun, then we’re interested in hearing how you can add some ‘fire’ to our shop.
The application package must include, at a minimum, a cover letter and resume. The caliber of the applicant’s writing will also be a factor in the hiring decision. Please submit your application package by February 15, 2018 for consideration.
Brandfire is committed to building a diverse workforce, representative of the communities we serve. We are proud to be in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA), 2005 and the Integrated Accessibility Standards Regulation . Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the recruitment and assessment (if applicable) process as required under Brandfire Accessibility policies and procedures. Applicants must make their accommodation needs known upon requests for interviews.
We thank everyone in advance for their submission but only selected candidates will be contacted.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field preferred with a minimum 1-3 years in a high volume, fast paced customer service department, or account/agency background with proven project management skills
Let us know by filling in the form below.