SENIOR MANAGER - DIGITAL
Reports to: VP, Digital
Direct Reports: Community & Content Specialist
You live and breathe everything digital – from the latest tech, to knowing which brands are creating the best content on Insta, you’re all over it. You’re a strategic thinker but you aren’t afraid to roll up your sleeves and jump into the weeds. You love to wear many hats and aren’t afraid to call the shots. You’re extremely passionate about the digital landscape, especially social media, and have a deep understanding of digital media from search and programmatic to social and web. You can think big picture, but are also driven by being hands-on with your client’s work. You’re looking for a challenging role where you’ll get to be an integral player in a fast growing department.
Brandfire Marketing Group is looking for an experienced Senior Manager, Digital (Strategist) to fill an immediate opening as part of our digital team
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE
You're a strategic thinker who can develop digital marketing plans and also manage the in-market campaign execution (as part of an integrated team). You’re extremely passionate about the digital landscape, especially social media, and have a deep understanding of digital media from search and programmatic to social and web.
You’re analytical, understand digital campaign measurement and aren’t afraid to get into the numbers. You can think big picture, but are also driven by being hands-on with your client’s work. You’re looking for a challenging role where you’ll get to be an integral player in a fast growing department.
- Lead and/or collaborate on the development of integrated digital marketing strategies for a number of clients. A deep understanding of the role of digital and various forms of digital is necessary, including: social media, programmatic, search, display, web/mobile and email
- Lead and oversee the execution of digital campaigns as part of an integrated agency team including Account Management, Creative, Operations and Production.
- Requires hands on management of programs from strategy, planning, in-market execution and analytics.
- Oversee external partners (media, content, publishers etc) to deliver on campaign objectives, timing and budgets.
- Design the measurement framework and KPIs based on clients’ desired outcome. Analyze campaigns, recommend solutions and translate into plans as well as actions for ongoing campaign improvement.
- Work with Account Service and/or Creative Team to inform direction based on data, insights and digital best practices.
- Demonstrate a superior understanding of the Canadian digital and social landscape and update broader team on emerging trends in the industry.
- Participate in client presentations and support new business pitches specific to digital, social strategies, research, campaign analysis, etc.
- Be a preferred point of contact and demonstrate the ability to work effectively with numerous platform partners and vendor relationships.
- Exercise financial and organizational discipline: help manage budgets to ensure agency profitability.
- Attend conferences & liaise with key partners (i.e. Facebook/Instagram, Google etc.) to remain at the forefront of new trends and platform updates to share with broader team & explain potential impact on clients.
- Assist in the development of training plans to increase the digital knowledge of the agency.
- Coaching, developing and mentoring junior team members – lead direct report(s) in planning and execution.
Our ideal candidate will posses the following:
- 6+ years of agency experience in a digital strategy/manager role, with a strong emphasis on Social Media
- Experience in building and executing digital campaigns of various sizes
- Strong proficiency in social platforms (understanding content creation and amplification/media) – Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Youtube
- Skilled at analyzing data, deriving insights and building creative output to meet client objectives
- Genuine curiosity about how technology and innovation affects how we communicate and evolves social behaviors
- Strong understanding of social media listening and measurement tools
- Excellent cross-functional leadership, presentation and communication skills; dynamic team player
- Experience strategic digital engagements
- Strong interpersonal abilities to effectively manage all internal and external relationships, vendors and agency partners
- Ability to be flexible in a changing work environment and work well under pressure
If this sounds like you, then we’re interested in hearing how you can add some ‘fire’ to our shop.
Please submit your resume to: email@example.com by February 15, 2018 for consideration.
We thank everyone in advance for their submission, but only selected candidates will be contacted.
Brandfire is committed to building a diverse workforce, representative of the communities we serve. We are proud to be in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA), 2005 and the Integrated Accessibility Standards Regulation . Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the recruitment and assessment (if applicable) process as required under Brandfire Accessibility policies and procedures. Applicants must make their accommodation needs known upon requests for interviews.
We thank everyone in advance for their submission but only selected candidates will be contacted.
- Bachelor's degree, College diploma or equivalent in a related field
Let us know by filling in the form below.