VICE PRESIDENT OF DIGITAL
You are a go getter and there’s an energy when you enter the room. An accomplished achiever who’s driven by success, you enjoy the challenge of managing a number of tasks simultaneously, and are obsessed with making clients beyond happy. Maybe most importantly, you enjoy being part of a team. A team who prides themselves on doing great work, making their clients look good and having fun.
Brandfire Marketing Group is looking for an experienced Vice President of Digital to fill an immediate opening.
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE
You will be responsible for the oversight, staffing & resources, financials and all projects of a digital nature (including social) at Brandfire. You will be the overall strategy lead on all digital programs, will work directly with Brandfire’s account teams and clients on developing and selling in digital program strategy and managing the agencies digital and social teams to ensure all projects are effectively managed to be on-time and on-budget.
You will take an active roll in increasing Brandfire’s intellectual property, process and visibility in the marketplace as being a leading digital agency in Canada. The overall vision for the role is to heighten the profile of the agency through our digital capabilities and increasing overall digital project revenues and profitability for the agency. You will also be responsible for development of our internal teams and on-going resources for the department, including the management of any third party digital supply partners and consumer / industry research resources.
You will be responsible for delivering digital projects from strategy & concept development, to client sell-in, development of execution plans, budget creation, status meetings and digital production to end of project analysis and evaluation. You are equally comfortable building entire digital strategy for our clients as you are rolling up your sleeves and producing a wrap up report. The role will directly report into Brandfire’s President.
Our ideal candidate will posses the following:
- Minimum 5 years prior experience in digital strategy & leading digital teams / projects
- Exemplary communication and interpersonal skills – both written and oral
- Strong financial acumen, with ability to manage & report on department P&L
- Experience in managing multiple teams and various direct reports
- A motivated individual who is able to motivate others
- Demonstrated ability to build strong and effective client relationships at all levels
- Strong presentation skills – Building visual presentations & verbal delivery
- Collaborative team player with enthusiasm and can-do attitude
- Ability to operate with speed, flexibility and creativity
- Ability to trouble shoot and problem solve with consideration around deadlines, client impact and budgets
- An understanding of effective social media engagement (FB, twitter, Instagram & YT) and the lifecycle of great content
- An understanding of the web development process
If this sounds like you, then we’re interested in hearing how you can add some ‘fire’ to our shop.
Please submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org by June 15, 2018 for consideration.
We thank everyone in advance for their submission, but only selected candidates will be contacted.
Brandfire is committed to building a diverse workforce, representative of the communities we serve. We are proud to be in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA), 2005 and the Integrated Accessibility Standards Regulation . Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the recruitment and assessment (if applicable) process as required under Brandfire Accessibility policies and procedures. Applicants must make their accommodation needs known upon requests for interviews.
- Post Secondary Education - Ideally Bachelor's degree, University diploma or equivalent in a related field
Let us know by filling in the form below.